Change Your Mind, Change Your Body
By: Wendy HigdonChange Your Mind, Change Your Body details the consequences of obesity, the process of change, and the plan, including diet, exercise, managing stress, and getting enough sleep.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionTwo-thirds of Americans are either overweight or obese, and it is harder than ever to keep weight off. If you struggle with your weight, you are not alone.
* Do you have patterns of undisciplined eating because the food tastes so good?
* When you are stressed, do you resort to food for comfort and relief?
* Have you lost weight, but sadly gained it back and then some?
While the market is full of books on dieting and weight loss, Change Your Mind, Change Your Body helps you navigate your weight loss efforts to create a new healthy lifestyle. This book identifies the basic patterns and belief systems that hold you back from living a more energized and happier life. It gives you insights to manage your relationship with food in a more productive way.
If you're tired of repeating the same bad eating patterns that wreak havoc on your emotions and you're ready for a change, this book is the practical guide for you!
In Change Your Mind, Change Your Body, you will:
* Address excuses and take responsibility to change your lifestyle choices.
* Learn about your pain points that cause you to be mired in comfort eating.
* Change your mindset about losing weight and keeping it off.
* Learn to deal with triggers and sabotaging behaviors by yourself and others.
* Create new habits of dealing with stress, getting enough sleep, and exercising.
Follow the instructions in this book, and you will see benefits in no time that will last a lifetime!
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Childrens & Middle Grade
- Contemporary Fiction
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Religious & Inspirational
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Teen & Young Adult
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.