How To Answer Interview Questions
By: Peggy MckeeDeliver perfect interview answers that make you stand out and get hired!
In this follow up to the incredibly popular How to Answer Interview Questions: 101 Tough Questions That Could Kill Your Interview Chances—Answered! you'll have the best answers to another 101 job interview questions. With this no-nonsense, straightforward guide, you'll know:
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionIn this follow up to the incredibly popular How to Answer Interview Questions: 101 Tough Questions That Could Kill Your Interview Chances—Answered! you'll have the best answers to another 101 job interview questions. With this no-nonsense, straightforward guide, you'll know:
• What interviewers are looking for with every question (it's not always obvious)
• Special details to include in your answers that set you apart
• How to avoid mistakes that knock you out of the running
PLUS, scattered throughout the book: Keys to a Great Interview (extra hints and tips for a wildly successful interview—preparation, questions you can ask, and more).
What kinds of questions are in the book?
• Are you better at "managing up" or "managing down"?
• Describe a time you were asked to do something you were not trained to do.
• Have you ever fired someone?
• How will you identify problems and opportunities on the job?
• Tell me about the worst boss you've ever had.
• What are your long-term career goals?
• Walk me through your career from the start to where it is now.
• What do you expect from this job?
• What is one thing you'd like to do better?
• What would you look to accomplish in the first 90 days on the job?
• Will you be out to take my job?
• You have no experience. Why should I let you 'experiment' with us and pay you to learn on the job?
• BONUS: How to Handle Illegal Interview Questions
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Childrens & Middle Grade
- Contemporary Fiction
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Religious & Inspirational
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Teen & Young Adult
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.