Seo 2015: Learn Search Engine Optimization With Smart Internet Marketing Strategies
By: Adam ClarkeNo matter your background, SEO 2015 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers to your site with SEO. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing...
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionNo matter your background, SEO 2015 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers to your site with SEO. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing...
Most of the search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you've sifted through the torrents of search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
- Most of the advice on SEO is either completely outdated or just dead-wrong.
- Google's constant updates have rendered many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Why is this so? Google are constantly evolving, making it difficult to know what currently works. Recent changes:
1. April, 2015 - Google rolling out game changing mobile update—punishing sites with poor mobile support, and rewarding sites with solid mobile support with higher rankings.
2. October, 2014 - Google released new update Penguin 3.0, targeting websites with low quality links.
3. September, 2014 - Google released new major update Panda 4.1, punishing sites with "thin" content.
SEO 2015 walks you through the above updates and more. This book also reveals industry secrets about always staying ahead of Google's algorithm, how to learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a constant wave of new customers to your site.
Discover the latest powerful link building techniques experts use to get top rankings
Link building is simply the strongest factor for ranking high in Google. Unfortunately, most widely-used methods suck! This chapter walkers you through the most powerful techniques that work wonders, and won't get you in hot-water with Google.
You will also discover:
1. Social media hacks to skyrocket traffic to your site.
2. How to find "money" keywords that will send customers to your site.
3. The dirty industry secret about link-building.
4. Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
5. Six insider sources to get expert SEO or internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars, completely free.
6. The new meta technology search engines love, schema.org, and how to use it to get more traffic.
Also discover little-known search engine optimization tools top internet marketing experts use
The SEO tools chapter lists 20+ powerful tools top internet marketing experts are using to automate their search engine optimization, saving weeks of time, and creating bigger results... and most of the tools are free!
Sidestep the 2015 Google updates
Contrary to Internet marketing chatter, problems caused by Google updates are rarely irrecoverable—but you need the right knowledge. This book reveals:
- The inner mechanics of Google's algorithm, and how to leverage it to rank your site at the top.
- 2014 and 2015 Google updates—Mobile update, Penguin 3.0, Panda 4,1, Panda 4.0, Pigeon, Hummingbird and beyond.
- How to safe-guard against penalties in 2015 and beyond.
- Steps to recover from a Google penalty.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Childrens & Middle Grade
- Contemporary Fiction
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Religious & Inspirational
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Teen & Young Adult
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.