The Author's Guide To Goodreads
By: Frances CaballoThis how-to book provides all the steps an author needs to sign up for and use Goodreads.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionAre you confused by Goodreads? Have other authors told you that this is the website you absolutely must be using, but you're hesitant to add one more thing to your to-do list?
Or, have you been on Goodreads for a while and you're just not sure whether you're using it correctly?
This how-to book will:
• Show you how to get started the right way.
• Explain what an author dashboard is and how to set it up.
• Describe how nonfiction and fiction authors can benefit from this platform.
• Explain all of Goodread's tabs.
• Explain features you might not have heard of before.
• Learn how to set up your book giveaways
• Help you determine how to add friends strategically.
• Explain why it's important to be an active reader, and not a marketer.
• Share strategies for marketing your books.
So whether you're an author who's just starting your journey with Goodreads, or you've been using it for some time, this is the book that explains everything about this readers' haven of millions of users.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Childrens & Middle Grade
- Contemporary Fiction
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Religious & Inspirational
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Teen & Young Adult
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.