The Great Diet Deception: From Diet Rules And Illness To Instinctual Eating And Good Health
By: Zak RoeddeDiscover why 99% of the health and diet advice given by 'experts' is detrimental, useless, or at best provides only short term and superficial benefits. If you are looking for the permanent answer to achieve your health, energy, and weight-loss goals, you have found it!
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionDo you use any of these 'diet rules' for health, energy, or weight loss?
• eat less food or calories than what will satisfy your hunger, or exercise excessively to 'burn calories'
• drink lots of fluids when you are not thirsty, or follow rigid rules such as 'eight cups of water daily'
• restrict any commonly demonized foods such as sugar, salt, saturated fat, grains, or animal products
• fill up on vegetables and unpalatable 'health foods' and use other diet rules to dictate what you eat
If you answered 'yes', get ready to discover the shocking truth....
• most studies that the 'experts' reference to justify their diet advice are inconclusive and short-term
• many diet rules are only temporary band-aid solutions at best, which don't address the root cause
• cultures that thrived on the foods we demonize prove that ill-health is more related to 'food modernization'
• ironically, the greater root cause of ill-health is the very diet rules that we use to try to be healthy!
Discover why 99% of the health and diet advice given by 'experts' is detrimental, useless, or at best provides only short term and superficial benefits. If you are looking for the permanent answer to achieve your health, energy, and weight-loss goals, you have found it!
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Childrens & Middle Grade
- Contemporary Fiction
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Religious & Inspirational
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Teen & Young Adult
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.