The Mediterranean Diet For Beginners
By: Daniel HinkleMediterranean diet is the most nutritious diet that is supported by real scientific studies. This book will help you to lose weight, improve your immune system, look younger and reverse the disease!
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionThe Mediterranean Diet is not just a detox diet; it is a way of life that everyone should follow. The delicious taste of the Mediterranean cannot be beaten, especially when you are looking to live a healthier life.
The Mediterranean diet promotes eating more fruits and vegetables, lean meat, whole grains, healthy fats and seafood for omega-3 benefits.
When you try these delicious whole food Mediterranean recipes, which are rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants, you will activate your weight loss, boost your metabolism and reduce the risks of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
It's not good to starve yourself and then gain the weight back! Try these Mediterranean diet recipes and develop the perfect physique you have been dreaming about!
The Mediterranean Diet book is going to show you everything you need to know about how to apply the Mediterranean diet successfully to your kitchen.
Why choose the Mediterranean diet:
- discover the variety of the Mediterranean food
- find some new recipes to add to your repertoire
- start living a healthier life!
Don't hesitate to try these delicious recipes:
- Mediterranean Brown Rice Salad
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Pearl Couscous
- Mediterranean Chicken with Eggplant
- Greek Pasta with Tomatoes and White Beans
- Super Easy Humus
- Spinach and Feta Pita Bake
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Ziti With Olives and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Portobello Pesto Egg Omelet
- Mediterranean Grilled Vegetables
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Childrens & Middle Grade
- Contemporary Fiction
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Religious & Inspirational
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Teen & Young Adult
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.