50 Easy Quinoa Recipes
By: London SkyQuinoa has garnered much attention of late, with good reason! It has been featured in countless daytime TV programmes as well as publications across the world. Not only does it taste great but it has numerous health benefits too.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionWhats inside?
- Articles on the history, nutrition, health benefits of Quinoa and much more.
- Recipes ranging from light snacks to full meals for the entire family, with HD images.
- Sweet and savory recipes.
- Recipes for whether you're a beginner or a seasoned expert.
- Recipes for vegans, vegetarians and meat lovers.
Quinoa has garnered much attention of late, with good reason! It has been featured in countless daytime TV programmes as well as publications across the world. Not only does it taste great but it has numerous health benefits too.
- Contains nearly twice as much fiber as other grains, which helps digestion.
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids. One of the most protein rich foods we can eat.
- High in Lysine, which is known to heal tissue
- Low glycemic carbohydrate, keeps blood sugar stabilized and can promote fat loss.
- High in Iron, which increases brain function
- Rich source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, zinc.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.