An Intentional Travelers Guide to Unconventional Budget Accommodations
By: Michelle ChangThe book offers a fresh perspective on how to save your travel dollars. It’ll help you crack the code to meaningful, impactful and low-cost trips by tackling one of the biggest trip expenses: lodging.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionThe book offers a fresh perspective on how to save your travel dollars. It'll help you crack the code to meaningful, impactful and low-cost trips by tackling one of the biggest trip expenses: lodging.
So much of the budget travel advice today is about how to save a few bucks here and there. Suggestions either include indulgent vacation packages that aren't that affordable or sharing dorm rooms, sometimes in sketchy parts of town. Hostels aren't necessarily bad, but there are way more options out there that most travelers overlook.
With more than seven years of living abroad and long-term travel under their belts, the author and her husband have discovered a different way to do budget travel. An unconventional way. It opens doors to more meaningful, transformational experiences with locals while saving money and allowing you to travel longer and dig deeper in each place.
Skip the trial-and-error stage of unconventional budget accommodation strategies like work exchanges, house-sitting, homestays, and other travel hacks. Piggyback on everything Michelle has figured out, and start stretching your travel dollars soon after.
This book will help you to...
- Stretch your money - travel for a full month, at the same cost or less, of a typical one-week vacation
- Leverage the sharing economy to live rent-free in some of the most desirable destinations
- Skip the trial-and-error stage with house-sitting, work exchanges, Couchsurfing, and other platforms by applying lessons learned from case studies
- Arm yourself with check lists and practical, step by step guidance to get the most out of each accommodation experience
- Leave behind cookie cutter tours and standardized hotel experiences for more meaningful independent travel without sacrificing comfort and privacy
This book is for you if...
- You want to travel more but don't have unlimited funds.
- You are budget-conscious and want to be responsible with your money, but you're not interested in "cheapening" your travel experiences.
- You love learning about new cultures.
- You appreciate authentic local experiences.
- You don't mind putting in a little extra effort if it means saving money and having a more satisfying experience.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.