Canning And Preserving For Beginners
By: Rockridge PressThe art of canning and preserving food is an invaluable home cooking skill, often passed down from one generation to the next. For those who never had the chance to learn how to can in their grandmother's kitchen, it's never too late to start.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionThe art of canning and preserving food is an invaluable home cooking skill, often passed down from one generation to the next. For those who never had the chance to learn how to can in their grandmother's kitchen, it's never too late to start.
CANNING & PRESERVING FOR BEGINNERS demystifies the process of home canning for novices, with step-by-step directions and easy, flavorful canning recipes. Get started quickly and painlessly so you can begin making tasty canned goods and preserves with this season's harvest right away. These simple, straightforward recipes will make your first canning experience enjoyable, safe and delicious.
Canning & Preserving for Beginners will help you quickly become an expert in home canning with:
• 70 user-friendly canning and preserving recipes
• Recipes for making the perfect pickles, relishes, and jams and jellies throughout the year using seasonal fruits and vegetables
• Stay safe with comprehensive instructions and safety guidelines that ensure your canning projects are foolproof
• Simplify the process of pressure canning meats and prepared dishes to create time-saving meal starters for your pantry
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.