Confessions Of A Creative Mind
By: Ryan SmithConfessions of a Creative Mind is for writers or creators who want to unleash their creativity and shift their perspective on writing. This is a guide for ending self sabotage and being the best writer you can be while loving the process.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionConfessions of a Creative Mind is for writers or creators who want to unleash their creativity and shift their perspective on writing. This is a guide for ending self sabotage and being the best writer you can be while loving the process.
In an honest, self-deprecating exploration of the author's challenges, you will learn:
- The ways of self-sabotaging and how to overcome them
- How to tame your Monkey Mind and get out of your own way
- How to make the writing process less mechanical and more organic
- How to get the most out of rewriting, characterization and story structure
- A customizable structure formula to optimize the relation of story elements to tell the best story possible
By the end of Confessions of a Creative Mind, you'll have the tools to overcome self-made challenges, make the writing process easier on yourself while enjoying it more and, most importantly, be all out of excuses.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.