Dutch Oven Cooking: Easy One-Pot Meal Recipes
By: Louise DavidsonCooking in a Dutch oven is unquestionably the best way to make meals taste out of this World good! Prepare easy recipes with the most flexible pan in your kitchen!
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionCooking in a Dutch oven is unquestionably the best way to make meals taste out of this World good! Prepare easy recipes with the most flexible pan in your kitchen!
Dutch ovens have been around for centuries and are the most versatile cooking tool in your kitchen. You can roast, bake, braise, simmer, boil, sear, and much more. It goes in the oven, on the stove top and even on your campsite fire for exceptional outdoor cooking!
• A short history of Dutch oven
• Buying the right Dutch oven
• Outdoor cooking using a Dutch oven
• Giving your Dutch oven some tender loving care: cleaning, maintaining, and seasoning your oven
• Lots of recipes from breakfast to desserts
Examples of recipes you'll find inside include:
• Beef Burgundy
• Wine Braised Short Ribs
• Pulled Pork and Apple Squash Casserole
• Buttermilk Cornbread
• Basic Dutch Oven Breakfast
• Peppers with Turkey Stuffing
• Dutch Oven Chicken
• Baked Trout
• Shrimp and Wild Rice in a Pot
• Apple Crisp
• Decadent Choco-Cherry Cobbler
• And many more
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.