Eat It Later: Mastering Self Control & The Slimming Power Of Postponement
By: Michael AlvearLearn Techniques For Eating Less Without Feeling Deprived.
• Control Your Cravings With Delayed Gratification Techniques That Teach Discipline Without Suffering.
• Eat Healthier Without Forcing Yourself To Eat What You Don't Like.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionLearn Techniques For Eating Less Without Feeling Deprived.
Painlessly Reduce The Amount Of Food You're Eating. Psychologists use Systematic Desensitization and Habituation to get people off Vicodin and Xanax. Imagine how well they work on chips and cookies.
• Control Your Cravings With Delayed Gratification Techniques That Teach Discipline Without Suffering. Based on famed psychologist Walter Mischel's "Marshmallow" experiments, they will painlessly help you master self-control and help you reach your diet and weight loss goals.
• Eat Healthier Without Forcing Yourself To Eat What You Don't Like. Use the "Nutrilicious" concept to make healthier choices without sacrificing taste or preferences.
This weight loss book is about how I lost 14 pounds and 2 waist sizes and kept it off for 25 years without ever going on a diet. Inspired by Walter Mischel's iconic The Marshmallow Test, I'll show you a science-based weight loss plan that uses not a diet guide but a psychological approach to painlessly reducing the amount of food you eat. It chronicles how I did it and lays out a plan for how you can too.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.