Find Who You Are Meant To Be
By: Steven SchusterIgnorance is not bliss when it comes to self-knowledge. It can, in fact, hurt you and your relationships― even the way how you succeed in the world. Do you wish to discover who you are and why you're stuck in the same ruts? Find Who You Are Meant To Be helps you find your own way to happiness.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionWhat if you knew exactly what to do to achieve your deepest desires, goals, and dreams? What if you knew exactly who you are and what are you capable of?
Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to self-knowledge. It can, in fact, hurt you and your relationships― even the way how you succeed in the world. Do you wish to discover who you are and why you're stuck in the same ruts?
The fastest route to success is to know yourself, inside and out.
Beginning with changes you can start making today, Find Who You Are Meant To Be can help you find the path that will take you further along into who you really are―asking you questions one would never have asked on his or her own, paving the way to be more self-aware, compassionate, and ultimately wiser. Self-questioning is a powerful technique for creating awareness and self-discovery. Simply by asking the right questions, you can find better solutions to improve your career, relationships, and yourself as a person.
Learn the most effective and profound self-discovery practices which are based on psychology research and life coaching experience. Read this book to uncover your true potential and change your life for the better.
- How to find and bring out the maximum of your innate strengths
- How to diversify your identity for a greater sense of security
- How can you divide lifelong success to small and easy day to day tasks
- The shortest way to find your most important goals
Find Who You Are Meant To Be helps you find your own way to happiness.
- Why pain leads to success and how to endure it
- How to make the best decisions for short and long-term success
- the psychology behind the fear to change
- key takeaways at the end of each chapter for easier learning
- how to fail less but if we must, fail with grace
Break from reactive behaviors and make better decisions based on self-knowledge.
- Live a well-balanced, fulfilled life
- Wake up every day grateful and excited to see what lies ahead.
- Know what - when and how to improve in you for maximum results
- Be the role model instead of looking for one
- Life lessons from my 20s, 30s, and 40s to harness the most benefits of the life stage you are currently in
This book is aimed to help you nurture your personality, creativity, and self-awareness. It will guide you how to keep your values and identity through the confusion and chaos of today's unrealistic expectations. The book will help you to get to know your true self, what your strengths are, how to appreciate the world around you and achieve your dreams.
When you get a deeper self-knowledge, you won't be able to just wait for things to happen in your life. You'll be in control to shape your destiny and enhance the quality of your life. Action is required to improve. With more self-knowledge, you'll be able to identify faster what's going wrong with your life, where you need to change, and how to make that change happen.
Change for the better in your relationships, career, health, finances, and every aspect of your life.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.