Finding The Core Of Your Story
By: Jordan SmithLearn the secret to a great story pitch! This book shows you how to use a powerful technique to get people hooked on your story in just one sentence. Positively reviewed by dozens of authors, it’s a must-read for any storyteller.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionWhat's your story about?
Do you wish you could confidently answer that question? Do you have trouble writing an Amazon description or back cover copy for your book? What if you could grab someone's attention with just one sentence? It's not only possible—it's simple when you know how.
Learn the secret used by professionals!
Professional writers have used this one-sentence "logline" technique for years to sell screenplays in Hollywood. Story consultant Jordan Smith makes this powerful marketing tool accessible to anyone with Finding the Core of Your Story. Now you can use the power of the logline for any story you write—novels, short stories, comic books, or even operas.
Inside this book, you'll find
- The Quick-Start Logline Chapter to get you off and running in minutes. Learn the Four Fundamental Logline Rules and put this tool into practice immediately with two easy-to-follow templates.
- Fourteen chapters that walk you through advanced logline techniques that will make your pitch stand out. Hone your attention-grabbing sentence to perfection!
- Exercises at the end of each chapter to give you a chance to try out your new skills.
- Dozens of examples from stories you're already familiar with.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Childrens & Middle Grade
- Contemporary Fiction
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Religious & Inspirational
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Teen & Young Adult
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.