How To Build Self-Discipline To Exercise
By: Martin MeadowsHow to Build Self-Discipline to Exercise will teach you practical ways to develop more self-discipline to stick to your goals and keep exercising on a regular basis despite obstacles or a lack of willpower. You too can finally get more active.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionHow to Build Self-Discipline to Exercise: Discover Proven Strategies to Finally Get in Shape and Exercise on a Regular Basis for the Rest of Your Life
Everywhere you go, you see gyms, videos, and books about exercise, advertising how they can help you get in shape fast and easy. You've probably even put some money down before, vowing that THIS was the year you'd get in shape, lose that extra weight, and become the energetic person you know is hiding inside you. Unfortunately, life happens, and you fall into the habit of "I'll start tomorrow."
Your motivation drops, and your self-discipline fails to push you through to achieve your goals. You begin to make excuses: you'll be really sore after working out, it's been too long since you've last exercised, you don't have willpower, your friends and family tell you to be happy with how you are, you think you're too weak, inflexible or otherwise unfit for exercise, and many more. There was that one time you started a program, but you couldn't keep up with the weekly or monthly goals, so you got frustrated and gave up.
All of that has added up to make you think you're incapable of starting and continuing an exercise program. You're afraid you aren't mentally or physically strong enough, but still hold out the hope that someday a magic pill will change all that.
The magic exists today, but it's not as easy or fast as swallowing a pill. However, it can be simple and enjoyable. How to Build Self-Discipline to Exercise is a concise, practical guidebook on how to introduce and keep exercise in your life. Inside, you'll learn:
- Why the most common type of motivation people use to exercise is usually ineffective (and which types of motivation are much stronger)
- The wrong "P" that will lead you to giving up when you face obstacles
- How to overcome procrastination and finally start exercising - including a slightly uncomfortable trick that will ensure you'll get plenty of exercise
- How to find time to exercise despite a hectic schedule (and surprising math that shows you actually lose time when you don't make time for exercise)
- Practical tricks and tips to stay motivated forever, even when you encounter obstacles
- How to enjoy exercise while still getting the most powerful benefits of it (hint: if your workout involves "work," it's not a good workout)
- How to prevent injuries, improve recovery, and handle the inevitable muscle soreness so you stick to exercise even if your body acts against you
- How to deal with other people, wrong expectations, and negativity (from both your surroundings and yourself in the form of self-criticism or self-doubt)
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.