How to Self Publish Inexpensive Books and Ebooks: U.S. Edition
By: William AllanHow to Self Publish Inexpensive Books and Ebooks: U.S. Edition, by William Allan, will tell you:
- Why you need and how to get professional editing, cover design and page layout;
- Where you can publish your manuscript and get online distribution for as little as $245;
- Which three publishers offer extensive marketing and promotion with every proposal;
- And 25 ways to market your book.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionThere are many books telling you how to self publish your book for less than $100 or virtually free. They recommend CreateSpace or IngramSpark. Or Smashwords for ebooks. You can do that, but you will get a book that will look like it was self published and not a professional product that will compete with books from traditional publishers.
William Allan's new book will tell you:
- Why you need and how to get professional editing, cover design and page layout,
- Where you can publish your manuscript,
- And get online distribution for as little as $245.
It also tells you which three publishers offer extensive marketing and promotion with every proposal they issue to authors. Allan's book lists 12 reasons to self publish your book and 25 ways to market your book.
The title of this book emphasizes it is aimed at finding inexpensive, quality book publishers for authors so they can market their book with confidence. With the marketing advice in Allan's book, those authors will know their book has a far better chance than most of finding an audience and being successful.
There are no guarantees in the book publishing industry today. Allan cannot and will not guarantee your book will sell thousands of copies.
What he can guarantee, if you follow the ideas in this book, is you will enter the market with a book that has all the prerequisites for success.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.