Make Your Book
By: Alexis AronisMake Your Book is a practical manual that presents the steps that authors need to follow when making their book using CreateSpace templates and Microsoft Word. It is based on the research of bestsellers and assists the author in exploring the options for trim size, as well as discussing writing and receiving reviews and implementing MS Word techniques. One objective of this book is research into the factors with the greatest impact on the relationship between content and appearance.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionDo You Want Your Book to be a Bestseller?
Whether you are making your first book, or simply making another new book, "Make Your Book - The Author's & Writer's Workbook Based on Bestsellers" is your key to creating your ideal book. Indeed, it is true that the content of a book is KING. It is also true that the appearance of a book is Queen. One objective of this book is research into the factors with the greatest impact on the relationship between King and Queen.
Another important feature of the book is the step-by-step approach that describes the design process so that the book will look good simultaneously as a paperback edition and electronic edition.
"Make Your Book" presents an action blueprint that simply and comprehensively presents the steps that writers need to follow when making their book using Createspace templates and Microsoft Word. It is a practical manual based on RESEARCH OF BESTSELLERS to assist the Author/Writer in exploring:
* The options in choosing the right Trim Size and opportunities in choosing suitable Aspect Ratio
* Detection of the most appropriate personal Category/Genre and the Rational of choices of Bestselling Authors
* Utilization of the Bestselling Zone and understanding of Mass Market Paperback
* The Flowchart of Book Reviews and the GAP or Success Threshold of Book Reviews with the Critical Number of 10 ~ 12 Reviews
* The Best Practices for implementing Templates, Themes, Styles and other Word-Processing techniques:
- Sections and Section Breaks
- Collaboration with Colleagues and Editors
- Comments and Track Changes
- Index and Document/Book Indexing
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.