No Nonsense Real Estate: What Everyone Should Know Before Buying Or Selling A Home
By: Alex GoldsteinBuying or selling a home is one of the largest financial transactions of your life. The system is littered with jargon, contracts, and processes that confuse the everyday Joe or Jane who venture into the transaction a few times in their lives. "No Nonsense Real Estate" promises to cut through the BS and get straight to the point. This book will teach you exactly what to do from picking the right agent to confidently signing at closing.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionThere are countless real estate books on the market today, so why read this one? What sets it apart from all the others out there?
Bestselling Author, Alex Goldstein, brings a unique perspective that many others do not. As a successful realtor and investor, Alex has been on both sides of a real estate transaction, so he knows what strategies and techniques will lead to a successful deal, and which ones should be avoided at all costs. That's why he chose the name, "No Nonsense Real Estate," for his third book.
Goldstein offers practical, proven home buying techniques, free of fluff or confusing jargon.
This book is for anyone who is getting ready to buy or sell a home and wants to be as informed as possible as they get ready to begin the process so there are no surprises - whether they will be working with a realtor or doing it on their own.
9 REASONS TO READ THIS BOOK NOW:
1. AGENT - Go through the pros and cons of working with a real estate agent, and the two ways that they can add the most value,
2. ECONOMICS - You'll understand the fundamental economics of the housing market in the simplest terms possible
3. INVESTING - Avoid the top five mistakes (almost) all new real estate investors make
4. NEGOTIATIONS - Five critical elements of a successful negotiation
5. FINANCING - Possible financing options, from traditional loans to seller financing
6. SELLING - Seven secrets that make selling a home as painless as possible
7. BUYING - Demystifying contracts and closing costs takes the fear out of the process
8. CLOSING - Walk through eight steps involved in a real estate transaction closing
9. PRACTICAL - Learn how all the different parts come together in a real life case study
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.