Practical Perfection: Smart Strategies For An Excellent Life
By: Kelly ExeterIf you’ve ever been told “You’re too hard on yourself” …
If you’re especially prone to overwhelm and burnout …
If your perfectionist tendencies are holding you back from getting the most out of life … Then Practical Perfection was written for you.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book Description• If you've ever been told "You're too hard on yourself" ...
• If you're especially prone to overwhelm, burnout and the feeling of being like a hamster on a wheel ...
• If your perfectionist tendencies are holding you back from truly enjoying life ...
Then Practical Perfection was written for you.
Five years ago, Kelly Exeter ticked all of the above boxes. Then she had a breakdown. It was in recovering from that breakdown that she developed a framework for herself. One that stopped her burning out all the time. One that helped her stay on the right side of overwhelm. One that got her off the hamster wheel.
Practical Perfection shares that framework and shows how anyone whose self-imposed high standards are holding them back can live an excellent life. One where:
• You get to achieve what you want to achieve without the constant stress and overwhelm people who set high standards for themselves tend to experience.
• You have time and space to be good to those closest to you.
• You have time and space to be good to the world.
• You have time and space to be good to yourself.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.