Pure And Simple: How To Simplify Your Life, Do Less, And Get More
By: Martin MeadowsGet More out of Life with Less Effort. You've heard of people living "the good life." They always seem to have plenty of time, money, and energy to fulfill their goals and dreams. Their secret? A simple life.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionGet More out of Life with Less Effort.
You've heard of people living "the good life." They always seem to have plenty of time, money, and energy to fulfill their goals and dreams. Their secret? A simple life.
Learn how and why you should:
- limit your choices in everyday life. Discover four areas of your life that can be greatly improved.
- declutter your physical and digital space. This doesn't mean living with less than 100 things.
- use the golden rules of simplification. Make decisions more quickly and with less effort.
- cut unnecessary time commitments. Have the time to reach your goals and fulfill your dreams.
- build a positive outlook. Learn to overcome a negative mindset to better enjoy your life.
Each step is supported with research by leaders in psychology, behavioral studies, and neuroscience as well as examples of real habits by successful people such as Warren Buffet and President Obama.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.