By: Akash KariaPacked with twenty-three tools on how to stop procrastinating, get motivated and get more done in less time, Ready, Set…Procrastinate! will prove to be an indispensable resource for those who want to get the most out of life.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionWhat if you could stop procrastinating and achieve your biggest goals - faster than you ever imagined?
What if you could get twice as much done...in just half the time?
What if you could skyrocket your productivity so that you can do more, have more and be more?
Packed with twenty-three tools on how to stop procrastinating, get motivated and get more done in less time, Ready, Set…Procrastinate! will prove to be an indispensable resource for those who want to get the most out of life.
HOW TO DEVELOP THE "NOW" HABIT
If you want to stop dreaming and start doing, you must develop the "now" habit. This book will show you how to do just that. In it, you will learn how to:
• Tackle any task using the solar flaring technique.
• Complete large, complex tasks using the Lego block technique.
• Trick yourself into working on any project using the five-minute technique.
• Eliminate procrastinator talk using a simple eight-step method.
• Instantly increase your motivation using two simple words.
• Tackle perfectionist thoughts that cause you to procrastinate.
• Beat procrastination using Dan Ariely's simple trick.
• Make inherently boring tasks more interesting.
• Create positive new habits using the Seinfeld calendar.
• Stop conveniently "forgetting" painful tasks.
• Instantly eliminate disguised procrastination using the Pareto principle.
• Dramatically cut how much time you waste online.
• Use the "if-then" technique to triple your chances of success.
• Use pre-commitment devices to lock your future self into your desired course of action.
• Triple your productivity using a simple time-management technique.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.