Sick & Tired Of Being Sick & Tired: Solutions For A Better, Healthier Life
By: Russell JonesRussell Jones is a living example of what is possible in physical fitness and wellness. At 66 years old he looks and feels better than people half his age. This book was created to help offer a solution to the many people who live their day to day lives feeling sick and tired and are ready to make some changes and live their best life in the only body they'll ever have.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionRussell Jones is a living example of what is possible in physical fitness and wellness. At 66 years old he looks and feels better than people half his age. This book was created to help offer a solution to the many people who live their day to day lives feeling sick and tired and are ready to make some changes and live their best life in the only body they'll ever have.
I'm Sick & Tired of:
1. America being obese & overweight (as a kid growing up 15 people could fit in an elevator, now only 3).
2. my friends & family dying way too young.
3. people coming to me injured, sick & out of shape to tell me everything they know about health.
4. lazy, out-of-touch doctors who would rather write a prescription than offer sound guidance on how to eat and exercise.
5. the fitness industry preying on people who need real help.
6. hearing people blame their genetics for their health woes when the truth is that it's their lifestyle.
7. finicky eaters of all ages.
8. how physically weak America has become.
9. erectile dysfunction commercials.
10. people who tell me how many steps they took today.
11. 20 year old fitness gurus.
12. those who tell me how their doctor told them how fit they are but that they have to stay on 3 LifeTime medications.
13. the 2 major obstacles to everyone's health... mis-information & habits.
14. health experts who either look anything but healthy or are on a PED needle (performance enhancing drugs).
15. yoga classes filled with uncontrollable gas. If all the world became vegetarians, it would be people emitting vast quantities of methane gas replacing cows as #1.
16. everyone being braced- ankles, knees, backs, elbows, wrists, necks. Braces can hold you up BUT eventually they hold you back.
17. of desperate people signing up for the 'quick fix'- gastric bypass, gastric sleeves, vitamins, magic potions and 'lose weight quick' scams.
18. people being tired with no energy or vitality & not knowing what to do about it.
19. hearing how people can't get a deep sleep without drugs. Note: sleep is as important as diet and exercise.
20. folks not being able to 'live the life' they desperately want to live.
21. hearing people complain of back & neck pain with their only solution being drugs.
22. folks wasting money on bogus exercise equipment.
23. the food industry and how government approves of health-killing 'foods' to eat (follow the money).
24. the fight-cancer industry(follow the money)
25. parents & grandparents unable to participate in energetic activities with their families.
26. people thinking it's normal to be abnormal and saying 'it's just the way I am'.
I try not to offend anyone. But if I do, it's with Love in my Heart.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade