The Healthy Pressure Cooker Cookbook
By: Janet A. ZimmermanTasty, timesaving recipes for busy cooks using stove-top or electric pressure cookers.
In The Healthy Pressure Cooker Cookbook, Janet A. Zimmerman offers a mix of 125 classic, international, and modern pressure cooker recipes for all eaters who want to put whole foods meals on the table, but not spend all day cooking them.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionTasty, timesaving recipes for busy cooks using stove-top or electric pressure cookers.
Pulled pork in 30 minutes. Sweet potato curry in 20 minutes. Steamed mussels in 10 minutes. It's not magic. It's what pressure cooking makes possible.
Now that today's modern pressure cookers are safer than ever, there's no need to fear kitchen explosions—and no more excuses for ordering takeout or microwaving frozen dinners. In The Healthy Pressure Cooker Cookbook, Janet A. Zimmerman offers a mix of 125 classic, international, and modern pressure cooker recipes for all eaters who want to put whole foods meals on the table, but not spend all day cooking them. Here you'll find:
• The 10 must-know do's and don'ts of pressure cooking
• A step-by-step guide to using your pressure cooker
• Guidance for adapting your favorite recipes for the pressure cooker
• Recipes with pressure cooking times and preparations for both stove-top and electric pressure cookers
• Nutritional information with every recipe and labels for Paleo, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and one-pot meals to help you find the recipe that's right for you
Recipes include: Bone Broth, Smoked Salmon Chowder, Honey-Chipotle Chicken Wings, Asian Pork Sliders, Beef Barbacoa Tacos, Three-Bean Vegetarian Chili, Balsamic-Braised Brussels Sprouts, and more!
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.