Vegan Raw Food Cookbook
By: Marta TuchowskaVegan raw food lifestyle is very flexible and open-minded. It means that it doesn't matter if you are vegan, vegetarian, paleo, alkaline, gluten-free, or you don't follow anything at all. You can always add more raw foods into your diet!
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionDo you like eating and hate calorie counting? What if I told you that you can lose weight, increase your energy levels and improve your overall health without having to give everything up?
You are just about to discover some really simple and effective natural solutions for wellness and natural weight loss including mouth-watering recipes that you can make even if you are on a busy schedule.
If you want more energy and vibrant health, you have come to the right place. Forget about the latest fad diets and simply focus on enriching your existing diet with real foods. Your body and mind will be utterly grateful! I am very excited to show you how to do just that- create amazing, mouth-watering dishes that are relatively quick and easy to prepare. I also want to stimulate your imagination and creativity so that you can start inventing your own recipes.
Vegan raw food lifestyle is very flexible and open-minded. It means that it doesn't matter if you are vegan, vegetarian, paleo, alkaline, gluten-free, or you don't follow anything at all. You can always add more raw foods into your diet!
Read on with an open mind and make sure you practice what you have learned. The recipes from this book are really easy and quick to make. You do not need to spend hundreds of dollars, euros, pounds (or whatever currency you use in your country) on expensive superfood fads. The solution is just in front of you!
The Body and Mind Benefits of the Raw Food Diet Lifestyle:
• Excessive cooking kills the nutrients as well as many enzymes (these are responsible for proper digestion), and so if there are no raw foods in your diet, you are more likely to experience low energy levels and fatigue as well as sluggish digestion ( after a cooked meal you usually feel sleepy, right?).
• Raw fruits and vegetables are an excellent sources of natural dietary fiber, hence the natural weight loss benefit.
• Raw foods will nourish your body with tons of vitamins and minerals that are crucial for beautiful skin and hair
• You will improve your digestion
• You will stimulate natural healing
• You will stimulate your immune system
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.