By: Tim HiggsLearn the how to handle the 7 Sneaky tactics people use in conversations when stakes are high, and much more. Whether you have an issue speaking up, lose your cool or can’t handle difficult people, you can become more confident and feel more in control in personal and workplace relationships.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionLearn the sneaky tactics people use when stakes are high in conversation. Find out how to counter them to get a desired outcome… and much more.
The tools help you manage your own emotions and the emotions of others in difficult conversations, to know what to say and when. Hence, it helps boost your Emotional Intelligence.
As well as skill instruction, there are real-life case studies of people who have used Emotional Judo® and overcome challenges in their personal or workplace relationships. There is also a cheat sheet to help you master the skills quickly.
Ten Tools = Ten Outcomes:
1. Learn the hidden, crucial key to building winning relationships. Do an online assessment to identify your habits related to this key. Use this key to gain advantage in difficult conversations.
2. Assess your relationships through the five aspects of trust to build more trusting relationships.
3. Learn how to say "no", set your boundaries, negotiate, and resolve disagreements.
4. Bring up difficult subjects in a way that invites collaboration, minimizes push-back and conflict, and gains win/win outcomes.
5. If people do push back, manage that with ease.
6. Quickly assess whether now is the right time or situation to speak up.
7. Deal effectively with a bully or a person who is not respectful of your boundaries.
8. Have courage to call people on their unethical behavior to bring them into line.
9. Get very black and white people stuck to their viewpoint to see an alternative.
10. Build stronger relationships with people across generations and cultures.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.