Immortality, Death And The Hereafter
By: Shefflorn BallantyneThis book is a well-reasoned biblical to a clear understanding of profound questions of death. It outlines the origin of the idea of inherent Immortality of the Soul; provides answer on what dying entails, the state of the dead and the resurrection; demystifies the soul, spirit and the “appearances” of the dead; presents the true meaning of the Biblical parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man; answers the questions of annihilation versus eternal torment in hell fires.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book DescriptionHave you ever wondered where you will go when you die?
Do you dream of the possibility of immortality?
Have you ever wondered about stories of visits from departed loved ones? About life after death, demons and angels?
Do you wonder what the bible says about mediums and those who claim to have special abilities to communicate with the dead?
Will sinners be burning for eternity? Or will they be annihilated?
This timely and easy-to-read book is designed to shed light on the mysteries of immortality, death and the destination of our departed loved ones. The biblically sound research into these subjects will stun you with a simple yet profound interpretation of claims of sightings of departed friends and families.
You may be struggling with the death of a parent, child or best friend and trying to make sense of their death. Or you may be familiar with the arguments of immortality and the soul and wish to finally see a truly biblical perspective on this subject. It may be that you are questioning your own philosophical position on the nature of the soul, immortality, torment and the nature of the resurrection found in the bible.
Immortality, Death and the Hereafter helps you by:
• Outlining the real origin of the doctrine of the Immortality of the Soul
• Providing answer on what dying entails, the state of the dead and the resurrection
• Demystifying the myths of the soul, spirit and the appearances of departed loved ones
• Addressing bible statements of Jesus Christ and Paul on heaven, hell and torment
• Uncovering the mind of Satan versus the nature of God's Love
• Presenting the biblical perspective on how the controversy between Jesus and Satan will climax
• Urging you to take action in occupying the only safe theological position in light of the coming Mark of the Beast.
This biblically correct book gives you an understanding of a truth that has been lost for thousands of years. It may challenge everything you believe about the dead and the ideas held by your own religion.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Contemporary Fiction
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Teen & Young Adult
- Religious & Inspirational
- Childrens & Middle Grade