Slow Cooker: 365 Days Of Slow Cooking Recipes
By: Emma Katie365 Days of Slow Cooking Recipes Healthy eating is about feeling great, having more energy, stabilizing your mood, and keeping yourself as healthy as possible. These things can be achieved by learning some nutrition basics and using them in a way that works for you.
Sorry. This promotion is over.Never miss a deal like this again by signing up to our FREE daily ebook deals newsletter.
Click Here To Get Started
Buy This Book
Book Description365 Days of Slow Cooking Recipes Healthy eating is about feeling great, having more energy, stabilizing your mood, and keeping yourself as healthy as possible. These things can be achieved by learning some nutrition basics and using them in a way that works for you.
In Slow Cooking 365 Healthy Recipes, the author provides just that: 365 healthy recipes for people who are searching for a healthier life. Slow cooking offers several advantages:
• Extended cooking times
• Better circulation of flavors
• Economical. You can use cheaper cuts of meat. Tough meats, such as chuck roasts or steaks and stew beef, are softened through the long cooking procedure. Cooking in one pot in a small appliance even for long periods of time is significantly cheaper than turning on your oven.
• Safety: Your slow cooker can be left safely unattended throughout your work day.
• Convenience: Just pop ingredients in before going to work. Come home to a prepared meal…
• Efficient. Saves time. The meal prepares itself while you're at work. Come home to easy clean up! With slow cooker meals there are also leftovers for the next night. This saves mores time and money!
• Good for dieting.
• Nourishing. By slow cooking you avoid high temperatures which break down food supplements—vitamins, and minerals—and create unhealthy chemical compounds
• Saves freshness and pleasantly flavors.
Buy This Book
- All Recent Deals
- Recent FREE Deals
- Childrens & Middle Grade
- Contemporary Fiction
- Cooking & Recipes
- Nonfiction & How-To
- Religious & Inspirational
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Teen & Young Adult
Note: ReadingDeals.com has checked the prices for accuracy at the time of posting. Prices can change without notice and promotion pricing may not be available outside of the US.